Friday, July 10, 2009

Injune Midori 1.0 Voice Bank Release

I'm proud to say that I'm finally releasing Injune Midori's voice bank! All the hiragana syllables (found on the hiragana chart at Wikipedia) have been recorded, as well as some hiragana that were strangely not listed. She also has some other syllables that allow her to speak Chinese and English, but there's very few so I doubt you can get a whole sentence out of her. Not all of her Japanese syllables have a generated frq file, and the oto.ini file is almost complete (for the Japanese syllables at least). I will finish generating the rest of the frq files and finish filling in the oto.ini file as I make her sing more songs. You can hear examples of her voice here:

Cantarella


Toeto




Short Happy Birthday Song for a Friend (in English)

No comments:

Post a Comment